Online, In-Person, and Customized Training
Look for updates on training options on this site, on Facebook, on LinkedIn, and in listserv notices. Check back with us often and sign up to receive email notices using the Contact Us (Mailing List) button if you are not already receiving them.
Click here for a list of ALL NPI training opportunities.
NPI online, on-demand courses and webinars complement our in-person seminar curriculum. Click here and see below for a list of available modules. We will be adding new online training modules on a regular basis. We also are accepting proposals from potential instructors on new topics.
NPI offers customized training to meet specific organizational needs. Continuing education and professional trainings may be tailored to create online, on-demand courses and webinars, and single- or multiple-day seminars at a location and time convenient to the sponsor. Click here to read more.
In-person seminars scheduled for Fall 2023 include:
• Cultural Landscapes: An Introduction Atlanta, GA
• Cultural Landscapes: Advanced Tools for Managing Change Atlanta, GA
• Historic Bridges: Management, Regulations, and Rehabilitation Vancouver, WA
• Historic Property Management Montpelier, VT - postponed due to flood situation; new date TBD
• NAGPRA Essentials Madison, WI
• NEPA Compliance and Cultural Resources Austin, TX
• Risk Assessment and Resiliency Planning for Cultural Resources San Francisco, CA
• Section 4(f) Compliance for Historic Properties Milwaukee, WI
• Section 106: An Introduction Austin, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Tallahassee, FL
• Section 106: Agreement Documents Anchorage, AK
• Traditional Cultural Places Longmont, CO; Anchorage, AK
In-Person Seminars Scheduled for Spring 2024 (additional offerings TBA!)
• Archaeological Curation and Collections Management Charleston, SC
• Conservation Strategies for Archaeologists Charleston, SC